ugly truth

I think I was being loyal by staying an sticking to my promise. But somehow, u still don't see that value in me. In fact, all u ever do is giving me that "look" that says " i don't like u and i don't even want to talk to u". IF u haven't realize it by now,yeah, that's why I never even bothered to talk to u. I used to read in magazines,blogs etc etc that self confidence can change people attitude. I guess that explained why u've changed. But somehow u took all that confidence and changed it into something miserable. I know u are not satisfied with ur life. That's why u have been feeling all of that insecurities. I try to be there for u. Even I can't do much. I was always there to listen. But somehow u overlook all of that. Somehow in ur memories, I'm just a person u have come to met. Somehow our friendship means nothing. Somehow u have forget what we have been through. I can see that u are standing tall right now. But someday when u are crawling, let see how many of ur "friends" are gonna be there for u. I never wish u harm but I just wished someday Allah will open ur eyes and let you see the UGLY TRUTH about the life u are living now. I don't want to push u away any further. So for me,the distance between us is just enough to give me some hope that when you have seen the truth, we'll be friends again. coz right now I don't feel like we are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment